Illustration Friday - Wind



This illustration is completely done using the vector shapes provided by the Vormator challenge. I used 4 out of the 8 shapes you are allowed to use. When I first read the rules of the challenge I thought that it would be very limiting but I found that the adding/subtracting of the shapes really gave me everything I needed. It was fun to come up with something within the constraints provided. The bird? I don't know what kind of bird he is. He's just a happy accident that I chose to keep.

15 comments:

  1. The shades look very good :)
    nice Illo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image! Your link on Illustration Friday isn't working though, I'd resubmit the link if I were you so everyone can see it :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. super pretty image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice illo' great vector work

    ReplyDelete
  5. very fun perspective! i feeel the wind!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very graceful and elegant style! I love the bird. Glad you kept him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a beautiful illustration! I work in Illustrator so I know how trying it can be to get the vector rules to do what you want. I'm so impressed :)

    ReplyDelete