Where do you work?


I work at home. Mostly at this desk and other times...wherever the wireless signal will let me go! ;) Today I feel wonderful because I have a new desk, clean bulletin board (that's why it isn't very inspirational right now!), and all my things are organized. My creativity decreases exponentially as my mess increases so it gets to a point where I just HAVE to clean up or I'm at a standstill. I'm not a "stuff scattered everywhere" messy person. I'm more of a "neatly stacked piles of all sorts of stuff" everywhere around me.

So the point of this whole post? None really. Sorry - uninspired at the moment and tons of work to do.

Ohhh one more thing. Yesterday I found out that my HGTV episode is #202 and it will air on Feb 27th. For those of you that don't know what this is about you can get some of the details here. I'll probably be sending a massive email to all family and friends the day before and the day of the actual event I'm probably going to be hiding behind a cushion during the whole thing! Ackkk!

4 comments:

  1. i can't wait to see it! i'll be sure to tune in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the show!!!!
    Btw, your desk is pretty neat. Wish I had a laptop ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very cool! Yes, please post a reminder , I'd love to see it!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing the show!

    ReplyDelete