Crafty Synergy - a new blog!

I'm always amazed at how the ladies at The Switchboards are very resourceful in regards to their PR. They try to get their names out there as much as possible. I've tried to come up with a way to help all of us stand out a little more and the inspiration finally came today as I read another blog. I'm a fan of Design Inspiration, a blog that highlights graphic designers and illustrators and the thought occured to me that I could use the same model for the crafty ladies at the SB's (or any others that want to join in the fun!!).

The name of the new blog for crafty women in business is called Crafty Synergy. Check it out and please forward to those interested in supporting indie businesses. If anyone reading this post is interested in participating just contact me and I'll be happy to put you in queue (this will be a first come/first serve basis). I hope this helps and people find it interesting!

EDIT: Just wanted to mention that I did contact the creator of Design Inspiration and told him about my idea. He gets ALL the credit for the model of this type of blog. He was totally cool with me doing the same. I just had to clarify that (maybe for my own piece of mind).

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous idea! Once I have my stationery designs finalized and website up and running, I would love to participate. I will definetely spread the news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea! I'll try to pimp it as much as I can. And I'd really love to participate, so sign me up! :)

    WHiRR
    http://www.blissfullybitter.com

    ReplyDelete