joy collection - svgs and printables

alittlehut-joycollection

The first collection of the year is called Joy. It includes SVG cutting files and printables in two colorways — yellow and red.

I wanted to create a group of patterns and shapes that would coordinate all the way through different product lines. This collection is included in my Society6 products as I showed you the other day and will be coming soon in the manner of fabric and gift wrap on Spoonflower (still waiting for samples).

My ideas for the printables (8 letter-sized sheets of each pattern):
- To wrap small gifts
- Make envelope liners
- To make cards and hangtags
- To decorate scrapbooking layouts (including pocket scrapbooking like Project Life)
- Anything else you can come up with!

I'm pretty proud of this collection and if truth be told it does make me joyful when I look at it.
I hope you enjoy it too!
---

The Joy Collection is free from now until 1/11 with the purchase of $5.98 and above.
Code: thankyou
Important: Make sure to add the code to the GRAY Shopping Cart link at the top of the website home page.

alittlehut-joycollection2

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Patricia,
    Just stopped by to let you know that we are going to give a shout out to your company on our FB page today! www.facebook.com/avenue613 . Your shout out will be posted at 7:00PM EST.
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah Harris, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry, your feature will start at 1:00PM EST!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete