simple monday: sunny greeting card

sunshine card

If you downloaded Friday's freebie over the weekend you'll notice I changed it just a bit. I made it two-layered so that you can use the sun separately. In addition to the wine tag I used my sun for a card and matching gift tag. Here's what I did:

- Cut two sun shapes in different colors.
- Lined up the circles one over the other and cut them in half in the same place.
- Attached two different colored halves to the card. The left yellow side of the circle is attached on foam squares—tiny ones that I had to cut in half.
- I cut a separate white sun and glued the other half of my yellow sun onto one side. If you're keeping count, I still have the second half of the orange sun which I can use for anything else (I'm thinking of making myself a bookmark).

All I need to do is add an appropriate stamped sentiment or hand write it (my usual go to!) and I'm done. Simple!

Download the freebie here.

Happy Monday!

sunshine card

No comments:

Post a Comment