paris!


We are headed to Paris in a couple of weeks (still can't believe that!) and I can't wait. Can't. Wait.

I've had Nicole's Paris in Color book for quite some time but when I came across it (even our book case is getting a good spring cleaning) I just had to flip through it all over again—with more intention and deliberation than before. The photographs are just beautiful and the fact that it's divided into color chapters is brilliant. It's definitely giving me a great taste of what's in store for us.

So now the question is, where to head to and when. I'm setting up our itinerary and it's proving to be a bit more daunting than I thought. I want to see the usual 'suspects' (museums, land marks) but I also want us to see the out of the way places. If a paper/scrapbooking shop is in the mix that wouldn't hurt, would it? (Side note: I've always wanted to teach a paper crafting class in a far away place like this. Would be so fun!)

Do any of you travelers or French readers have suggestions for us? Please share!


No comments:

Post a Comment