inspiration: the little book of lettering

I was so excited to share the flower with you yesterday that I forgot to post about my inspiration for this week!

Little Book of Lettering by Emily Gregory
I was shopping at Paper Source one day and I stumbled upon this little gem of a book. Love it. It's like a well curated typography treasure and it couldn't have come at a better time. I'm positive it will inspire projects to come.

The designers that are showcased are all very varied. I really like that there are three distinct chapters to help you look for a particular idea or inspiration piece.


chapter 1 | digitally drawn lettering | work by jessica hische


chapter 2 | hand-drawn and illustrated lettering | work by nate edwards


chapter 3 | three-dimensional lettering | work by yulia brodskaya


Emily Gregory is also the author of a beautiful blog called The Daily Smudge. A visit there will surely inspire you as well. That's where I found the amazing video below.

Happy Friday everyone!


Revolution ( Life Cycle of a Drop of Water). from Chris Turner on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment