the gift of friendship

butterfly

Hello my friends! I'm so sorry for the late post. Motherhood has definitely taken a front seat this week and the summer balancing act continues!

This week's freebie is a butterfly which I used to liven up a Flowers Gift Card Set (not included in the download). I'm going to send a coupon thought/gift/three-dimensional card to a friend that needs a little pick-me-up. I'm not sure what the coupon is going to say yet but at least the pretty paper part is done.


The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, 
but to reveal to him, his own. 

Benjamin Disraeli



Friday Tidbit
The world's largest stop motion video. It took 15 days to make! It seems fitting for today. :)

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

• • •
Remember! - If you'd like to share your projects with this week's freebie just add it below by clicking on the blue bar. The posting will be open for two weeks. Have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment