playing catch up

office companions

Considering the week I've had a catch up day is badly needed. So... today will be all about cleaning up and putting us in order again.

It seems fitting that my most recent update in the shop is a group of Office Companions files. I made a recycling version of the Hanging Note Holder in the past but I'd never thought of making it an SVG cutting file until now. I can't wait to get my bulletin board updated with this set. I'm going to make myself a new rolodex card holder and these templates will also help me with that.

Optional idea - add magnets or magnetic strips to the back of the Hanging Holder or Hanging Pocket and you can place them on metal bulletin boards or your refrigerator.

Another new file— a set of Four Lattice designs: houndstooth, knitting pattern, petals and flowers. I'm working on some ideas for those too! And no, I haven't forgotten about the tutorial (cutting mats) that I was going to post this week. It's coming! Hopefully next week things will be back to normal.

• • •

Friday Tidbits
Only one today... 

Foxtail Creek Studio: I wasn't online much this week but as soon as I saw this shop I felt so enchanted by it. It has such a fairy tale feeling and the work is beautiful! 

Have a great weekend everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment