day 19 - summer blooms

day 19 - summer blooms

I love mobiles. They're fun to make. They're fun to look at.

Unfortunately, I haven't made one since making the one for my book. That means it's been at least (thinking...) 2 1/2 years. Wow! I didn't realize it had been that long.

But with these results, I think it was worth the wait. I love how it fills a once lonely corner. I killed two birds with one stone with this one.

After completing my SVG Summer Blooms collection, I wanted to work on a project that didn't go down the typical embellishment or card making route. That's how I ended up here.

I used 5 different flowers, a small wooden embroidery hoop, clear monofilament and transparent glass beads.

day 19 - summer blooms

I would love to see the top blue flower cut out for place mats or something similar. The smaller ones can be combined to make 3D flowers and you'll recognize the orange flower as the one I used for these note cards.

The collection includes the seven petals you see here and it is now available in the shop.

Silhouette users! - I am now including files in all my packages that are compatible with the Silhouette digital cutter.
[Thanks for testing Elizabeth! :)]
• • •

This is part of a my 26 days of making series.


day 19 - summer blooms



No comments:

Post a Comment