march

noclouds

This is my favorite month because the weather here is spectacular this time of the year. Not a cloud in the sky and the cool breeze brings such energy with it. You'll have to forgive me if I overwhelm you with leaves, trees and flowers in the next few weeks, they are all just starting to bloom around here.

I need to restock my personal stash of cards so here is the first one of the month. No fuss at all. I just used natural colored card stock, green paper, a Sharpie of all things and my Xacto.

leavescard

TIP!
I 'colored' the inside edge of the cut out leaves with a black colored pencil. The card stock is so thick that the white edge looked strangely unfinished. I didn't use the marker for this since it may bleed onto the front or the inside cover of the card.

By the way, did you know that this is National Craft Month? I just found out today! Where have I been?

No comments:

Post a Comment