clarity

I've been trying to be more diligent about getting more sleep. For a night owl like myself that's a big deal. But I've realized that the difference even a couple of hours makes is really noticeable. Last night I couldn't help but ignore all that. As in, I completely blew it off and I'll be paying the price today. But I don't care. I had one of those breakthroughs that simply can't be ignored. I knew I was around the corner from it and all the ideas came flowing out last night. My sketchbook had to put up with a lot. I feel like I've turned a huge page of sorts and I can't wait to get started.

The sad part of all this... I won't be able to show you anything for a long while. I apologize for the unfair tease but I'm just giddy and I can't wait to get started.

For now just some unrelated doodling...

No comments:

Post a Comment