mom 2.0 summit

It has been a couple of days since I was at the Mom 2.0 Summit and I'm still digesting all the information that I collected. I definitely learned a lot but mostly I am now really inspired. Inspired to continue to move forward with my plans and maybe to expand them. Big dreams are certainly worth a shot.

One of the things I liked most about the event was the fact that it was small. There were plenty of opportunities to meet the speakers. They were all very accessible and open to questions. Networking was easy. You weren't elbowing your way through a crowd. It was more like a big living room full of people willing to just talk. And talk I did - a lot!

I also reaffirmed the obvious. As great as it is to blog & twitter there is definitely nothing superior to in-person conversations and meeting new friends.

Thank you to the ladies of Kirtsy and OpMom for organizing such a great event!

2 comments:

  1. I'd have liked to be there. Glad you were inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that it was worthwhile and that you got to talk to the speakers. Hooray for new inspirations!

    ReplyDelete