a little bit of everything

I posted a question at Crafty Synergy to which I got no responses at all. None. This gives me some food for thought. I see people linking to the blog, visiting, spending time there (stats are very useful), but I don't understand why I can't get any input from anyone. Disappointed? Yes. Surprised? Maybe I shouldn't be since the posts never get any comments either. I don't know if I should continue. I really don't do it expecting anything in return - really, really -- (although the few 'thank yous' I get are nice) but maybe I should be using my not so "free" time on something more productive for myself. Yes, the selfish part of me has entered the building. Sorry...it's been a long week, little C and I are still sick...anyway...

On a brighter note I'm very happy that I finally got to start bringing to life a little series characters that I've been sketching for the last couple of weeks. It's a personal project that took me forever to put on paper and now they're finally coming to life on my computer. I let things percolate for a long while in my head before the end results are seen. That's good and bad. Especially when client deadlines are looming! They're really simple but I think they're cute. I don't know what I'm going to be using them for just yet. We'll see. Too many ideas...so little time.

I caught the cheesiest show (Million Dollar Listing) on Bravo last night while I was waiting for the rerun of Project Runway and I heard a guy there say this - "Breathe in faith, breathe out fear". I liked that. Yes, that's kind of a random tidbit there.

And this is me trying to stay away from blogging...yeah right.

No comments:

Post a Comment