Can't think of a title today



Fabulous flowers for not such a fabulous day. I took these photos at two different friends' houses when we were still in Colombia. It's amazing how these flowers are everywhere down there. I even saw dahlias like the one below growing in abandoned fields. They're all so beautiful and I thought they'd be nice to show since I didn't get to work on anything today.

I had an endoscopy to see whether I had an ulcer or not. Turns out that I don't. That's the good news. The bad news is I still have that heartburn that has been bothering me. Oh well. I was kind of nervous of being completely out but all went well and I remember nothing of the whole procedure.

My two little ones where sooo sweet with me tonight (and yes, my hubby was too!). When I woke up (I was out cold for most of the day) the kids noticed my bracelet (the hospital kind) and the bandage I had where they put the IV in my hand and asked me what was wrong. I told them that my tummy hurt and that the doctor checked me out today. Little C ran to the kitchen to get me something to drink and Little D was patting my tummy so it would feel better. Then I got tons of kissses from both of them. What else can a mom ask for? I love my babies. :)

3 comments:

  1. how sweet of your kids. hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! That's so nice. Glad to hear its not a ulcer but sorry to hear they can't figure out why you keep getting heartburn. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you everyone! :) I'm feeling a like me today so all I have to figure out is what to eat and what not to eat to aggravate this thing. All is good today! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete