break time

spiral flower

Every few months or so I get the burnout feeling that keeps me from really enjoying my time blogging, checking out inspiring sites, etc. I get a feeling like I'm standing in the middle of a noisy room. It's a point of saturation and I've reached it today. Add to that, the fact that I have a lot of work to tackle and I have the perfect recipe for an easy decision—I need to take a break.

I was going to give you a date of when I'd be back but I'm going to let things develop as they should. When I feel ready I'll be back. No use in putting an artificial timeline on that, right?

In the meantime, I will post shop updates on my A Little Hut Facebook page and send out a newsletter  or two (sign up here). Friday freebies will also be continuing.

I hope you all stay well and I'll catch you when I get back. Be well!


8 comments:

  1. Happy Breaktime! See you on the flip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the break! Sometimes they are just needed!

    Any chance on a sale soon? Got my eye on a couple of things but was waiting to see if there would be a sale since it's been awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a wise woman! Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your break, the "silence" and the productivity that ensues. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with everything! Have a nice break :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog, but know the feeling...have had that myself (I blog more for fun/therapy/sharing of ideas, not a profit).

    It is no fun if you feel like you HAVE to blog. It seems to much like a job, which kills creativity. Once you are recharged it may seem like you are bursting at the seams to share and your loyal readers will welcome you back:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes a break is just the thing to become inspired again. Hope you have a wonderful break and look forward to your posts when you return! :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all your comments and read every one of them. If you have a specific question I will be happy to answer it!

Thank you so much for visiting!