the best color palette



This photo doesn't do these flowers justice. They're amazing.



This fuchsia is just stunning in person.



Crisp, bright green and huge! Each lettuce head is about two feet wide.



One of my favorite smells ever. Eucalyptus.

lots o'lettuce

The kids walking through gorgeous fields of lettuce and other veggies.

The photos above are some gorgeous sites we caught this week. The bad news is that I'm on day 7 of a combination of bronchitis + sinusitis + fever and coughing my head off. I've never been this sick before. Ugh. I'll be back next week in full force. Hopefully.

Hope you're all doing well!

12 comments:

  1. great photos! hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice snaps! Red, purple-y magenta, chartreuse....I'm all in on that palette! Hope you feel better soon. (Very hungry for salad at 7:45 am all the sudden....)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those photos are lovely! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I don't think there's anything worse than being sick in the summer! Thanks for sharing the beauty and hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're feeling better soon! Your pics are amazing. I love colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Como me ha gustado!!!
    Me he metido en la web y la verdad es que todo es precioso.
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pics. I wish you the best and fastest recovery. I've been having sinusitis + allergy problems for a minute now, myself. I'm soo tired of all the sneezing and feeling cr*ppy! So, I hear you. Take care! :-) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures. Sick...had it...uhhh. Great site, I will be back for a longer visit. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am wondering what plnt you photographed in the first picture? In person, are the colors similar to a swingtime fuchsia? Thanks, Kiley

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the first flower is a zinnia and the colors are more like a deep red. The purple flowers are similar to the swingtime fuchsia if that's the one you're asking about.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all your comments and read every one of them. If you have a specific question I will be happy to answer it!

Thank you so much for visiting!