Last week I shot two segments for the local show called Going Green with Yolanda Green. One was a how-to for an extra special Mother's Day card/gift (which could work for Dad as well) and the other for a 4th of July project. The first one aired this past weekend and below is the video which, by the way, does not show up on Google Reader (psst! you'll be able to see me with my new haircut).
- Empty cookie or cereal box
- Scissors and/or Xacto blade and cutting mat
- Tissue paper (can be wrinkled/used)
- Mod Podge or craft glue (slightly watered down)
- Leftover cardstock or colored paper
- Round corner paper punch (optional)
I completely forgot to take photos of the process as I made the project so I created a project sheet that you can download below. To save paper just print the first page and then the second on the back side of the same page.
If you like the format of these project sheets or you have any ideas on how to improve them please let me know. I'm thinking of continuing them for the projects that I post from now on. Thoughts?