happy mother's day

Here's the final touch for the sachets I showed you yesterday—a box made from scratch (hadn't done that in a while) and a preview-of-contents card (sick of the flower yet?). All done!

a box from scratch

Many gifts come in pretty boxes, but we all know that the most precious ones can't be wrapped. May all Moms get lots of love, warm hugs and mushy kisses from all their kiddos.

I wouldn't mind breakfast in bed too!

Have a great day on Sunday!

a preview of what's inside the box

3 comments:

  1. Not sick of the flower...LOVE the flower! I would like a set of notecards, some sachets, AND a throw pillow printed with that flower. Perhaps even a side chair or sofa.

    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day to you! This flower/project/gift are all beautiful in presentation and sentiment! Love seeing your daughter's busy hands in action, too! Thanks for the daily inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a neat idea! I'd like to give it a try on some of my sofa pillows.They're just ivory, now I have to think about what colour I'll use to embroider the pillow covers as an accent...
    No es facil decidirse por uno o varios colores porque el color crema es neutral y conveniente para usarlo con cualquier decoracion.Pero definitivamente voy a bordarles una parte.Gracias por la continua inspiracion.
    Thanks for sharing ;)
    Gloria xx

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all your comments and read every one of them. If you have a specific question I will be happy to answer it!

Thank you so much for visiting!