children's themed fabric

Remember the pattern designs I showed you a couple of weeks ago (which also match my alphabet flash cards)? They are now available for purchase on Spoonflower. I can't wait to see how these patterns take life in sewing projects. I'm not even sure what I'm going to use my sample for yet. My little C was eyeing the animals for bedding for her dolls!

Animal Friends | Circles & Rods | Sweet Stripes

illustrations on fabric

It feels a bit strange to put my designs on fabric since I'm supposed to be the 'paper person' but I see how this can work for different projects. I'll stand back and let you have all the fun. I've had my fair share with the design process.

animal friends

12 comments:

  1. Wow do they look great! I’m so glad you decided to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I would love to create some alphabet flashcards modeled after yours, except in the Arabic language. Would it be okay to copy your flashcard format? Please let me know. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yolanda, Michelle and Lori - thank you so much! Your words mean a lot! :)

    Nitelite - I appreciate your interest in my work. My format is hardly original (vertical rectangle) so you can obviously use that but any copying of my illustrations (which are duly registered) is not permitted. If you have any more questions about this please feel free to contact me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely! And this fabric style is right up my alley--clean, graphic, fresh. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Melissa and Claire! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so playful and fun. I love the color fields where the animals overlap - very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to make cafe curtains using this set of fabrics - but I have never ordered from Spoonflower. Can you tell me which of their fabrics would hang most nicely and wear well as a curtain? I guess I could order test swatches, but if someone had experience with their different fabric types/weights and could recommend something, that would save me some time! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Lotta!

    Prairieknitter01 - Thank you so much for your interest! To be perfectly honest with you I’ve only bought their quilt weight so I can’t give you any insights into the quality and feel of their other fabric choices. Why not email Spoonflower and ask them this same question? Maybe they can help you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That animal fabric is just...perfect. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all your comments and read every one of them. If you have a specific question I will be happy to answer it!

Thank you so much for visiting!