thank you stationery box set - printable

With the holidays just around the corner, I thought it would be nice to make a set that can be used as a hostess gift. I'm the type to be running around at the very last minute so I know this will come in handy. I find this set fun to make and would've loved to send them out all made up and nicely packaged but there is no way I can swing that right now. So that's why I decided to go with a printable version for now.

I kept the design very simple, but it can be altered with paper and maybe a few strokes of a crayon if you have little ones that would like to help. All the printable materials are included to make everything you see here: note cards, flats, gift tags and a plain envelope. The templates for the box top, bottom and dividers are also included. Just pick paper, some ribbon and you're set!



The cards, flats and gift tags are provided in four colors (orange, plum, red and gray) in a solid colored font and in outlined form. The outlined version can be used by kids that enjoy coloring.



The base of the box is a good opportunity to show off any patterned or colored paper that you prefer.



If you'd prefer to say Thank You in a different language I'd be happy to set that up at no additional cost—just send me a quick email.

This set is now available in my online shop and Etsy.

As a small thank you to all of you, leave a comment below and I'll be giving away a couple of PDFs of this set to two lucky winners. To make it fun, share your favorite hostess gift to give or to receive. I'll leave comments open until tomorrow at 9pm. I'll announce the winner on Thursday morning.

And as always... thank YOU! :)

19 comments:

  1. Okay - So if I'm honest, I must say that I'm going to buy this, so you really shouldn't pick me to win. But I LOVE LOVE this idea - so, while I'll wait to see if I'm picked. I love them so much I would totally buy. Great idea! Perfect for Holiday hostess gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that my kids are both entirely grown up, I plan to give them stationary every year. I love your simple and elegant design!

    (I'm recovering from a layoff so I can't say I'll end up buying the download, but I can say I'll be giving it some significant thought as I budget my very limited dollars this holiday season!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. What a neat way to say thank you. Thank you for the opportunity to win one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And - haha - my favorite hostess gift to give is a potted plant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can never have too many thank-you cards!

    For some reason, I always bring wine or beer. It seems like the easiest gift to bring that they will definitely use... if they're not drinkers, then I usually ask if I can bring dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A couple years ago my mom and I would make knitted sachets that were scented with either rose or lavender.

    Lately it has been knitted dish cloths. Three stacked up and tied with a pretty ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm always happy with a bottle of wine. As for giving, I like to bring things I know the person will appreciate- flowers, plants, sachets, soaps, and little handmade items.

    Thank YOU Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i don't think i've ever gotten a hostess gift, but then again I've never hosted anything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely - so simple. My favourite gift to give or receive is fresh flowers, preferably from the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these cards. Simple, yet beautiful.

    I usually try to take a gift that suits the host's personality... wine, flowers, something for their kitchen/home...

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so cute and simple. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. www.aspecialcake.blogspot.comNov 3, 2009, 7:55:00 PM

    Beautiful, as always.
    If I have time, I like to give something home made , usually food. either home cured olives, a cake, etc. something that shows that I made an effort. If I don't have time I will usually be very unoriginal and buy wine or flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely gift! I like to bring a homemade food item or something for the home that fits their style. Thanks for the giveaway!

    simplyblissful[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a great idea you had! Very nice stationary. What I like to receive as a hostess gift is food, especially the ones that people make themselves (cookies, chocolate, etc.), or specialties from the region where they live (for example, maple products, or a special cheeses, etc.).

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome :) I'd love to win a set!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simplicity is always beautiful. I will definitely check out your etsy shop.

    Welcome back to the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete