the chosen five

I'm rather quiet about my graphic design work here. I'm not sure why. But it still is a big part of what I do. My design business was my first venture into going solo and the reason why I stayed sane a year after quitting my full-time job. I still enjoy splitting my time between Zapata Design and A Little Hut. It keeps me balanced.

If I had to pick only one thing to design it would be logos. They're challenging and entertaining at the same time and you never know what you're going to end up with.

I'm happy to report that these are the logos that have been selected to be part the first book of Initials & Crests in the new LogoLounge Master Library series. It will be published by Rockport Publishers next year.



Top (left to right)
Saratoga Springs - for a neighborhood in Phoenix
V Spa - for the Hilton Anatole spa in Dallas
Sumpter & Gonzales - Austin law firm

Bottom (left to right)
The Myositis Association - Washington DC
People & Partners - UK

• • •

FYI - I posted a new interview on Crafty Synergy. Come by and visit here.

11 comments:

  1. Terrific work. Love the simplicity married with the creativity. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so, so cool!! Love them! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work! I imagine that is a lot of fun, and really challenging. I love the simplicity of each one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. That is fantastic news.

    Adele

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so talented! Your logos are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic work - logos are my favorite to design, too. and congratulations. :)

    xo
    kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent work! Thanks for sharing. I also like to do logos, it's amazing how they turn out to reflect the company's personality once they are done. I like your style Patricia!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work! It must be very difficult to design a logo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love love LOOVE designing logos, not that I've done anything even close to your work, but what I have done for a non-profit company I worked for was super fun!

    It was a challenge, but so much fun all at the same time. I wish I knew how to do stuff like you do, I'm not sure how to work a program to make logos like these..

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all your comments and read every one of them. If you have a specific question I will be happy to answer it!

Thank you so much for visiting!