caught my eye

I haven't posted Friday links in a while so here I am on Thursday instead. Here are some I'd like to share:

Sanford Photo - Sanford was the photographer that shot the beauty shots for my book. We worked for three days straight and he was awesome! Not only did I learn a lot from him but I also had tremendous fun.

Ink+Wit - I've always been a fan of Tara Hogan's work. She just started her blog last month and I can already tell I'll be a frequent visitor.

Bailey Doesn't Bark
- I only buy white dishes. These would be a cute exception to the rule.

Seven Of - According to Amy the purpose of her blog is to give readers a "mental breath mint". That's what she said when I met her at Mom 2.0 Summit. She and Jane are friends and collaborate on a daily random list of 7 things.

Alphabet wall - I seem to be stuck on the alphabet lately. I posted this on twitter but I figured I'd share here as well. I don't remember how I found this nursery but I really love the letters on the wall. And speaking of alphabet...

Lovelydesign - Adorable favor bags that Sharilyn made for her daughter's birthday. So very cute!

One last one - I love this quote.



I finally got around to replacing my broken lens (yes!) and this is one of the first photos I take with the new one. It isn't fancy (same one as before) but I've fallen in love with my camera all over again. Sorry iPhone and old Olympus thingy - thanks for filling in, but it just wasn't the same.

4 comments:

  1. great links. I've really been into alphabet stuff too. For me it's a combination of new kids' room to decorate and constantly singing them the alphabet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I love the recent post on Ink and Whit. That shot of the reflection of the flags in the puddle is lovely!

    And those bird bowls are adorable. They seem to be begging to be filled with creamy milk and cereal.

    That's great that you were able to get your cam fixed. I know I would go bonkers without mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with ya on only buying white dishes. When you sit down to eat, the point should be the food, not the pretty plate it's sitting on. Those birdie bowls are almost white. I might make an exception, they're awfully darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the alphabet wall! thanks for the great links ;)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all your comments and read every one of them. If you have a specific question I will be happy to answer it!

Thank you so much for visiting!