I'm still alive!

I've been busy because of work, A Little Hut, and other odds and ends. I wasn't feeling the word "speed" for last weeks IF so I didn't even start it. I don't even know if I'll do IF this week either. I came to the realization that it was something else that was distracting me from other things that I'd like to finish. A Little Hut is 95% completed now. My part is done and I'm just waiting for my hubby to get a chance to finish some programming. That has consumed most of my free time. I just WANT to get it done.

I've decided that this blog will only house my work (design/illustration/experiments) and A Little Hut updates. So... believe it or not I've started another blog (I sound like an addict!). My new blog is called am intrigued. It will be a collection of finds that I personally like and that inspire me. It will probably have a little bit of everything - furniture, architecture, home accessories, etc etc etc. I don't know how the blog will evolve but I think it will be fun.

My other blog, Crafty Synergy, has been slowly chugging along. I don't know if it has brought anyone any benefit but I've enjoyed reading the interviews. I hope everyone is enjoying them as well.

4 comments:

  1. The end is near! I can't wait to see your new website. I really enjoy reading Crafty Synergy, it is very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your enjoying Crafty Synergy. I dont' hear from anyone about it so sometimes I wonder if it's worth it at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy reading Crafty Synergy. If anything it gives some exposure to the artist. Plus with your new blog, you could attract more readers which will lead to visits to CS... etc... etc...
    I've been meaning to add CS to my links.

    I'm glad your site is almost done. Isn't a huge weight off your shoulder? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ponderer! I love getting feedback otherwise I feel like I'm in cyber space talking to myself! LOL. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all your comments and read every one of them. If you have a specific question I will be happy to answer it!

Thank you so much for visiting!