What a bad blogger!

Not that anyone is reading but I need to post a little more often! Ha! I'm up at 4am (couldn't sleep anymore - never had that happen before!) so as soon as I'm done with this little post I'll continue my work on the block printing cards I'm making. I find it very soothing to carve out each illlustration and it's not as mechanical as cutting out a lot of paper.

On a more personal note... We wrote another story for The Adventures of Super Fork with my son yesterday and had lots of fun with it. This time Super Fork is out to rescue a train. Today we will probably be taking some pictures to illustrate this new adventure!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I've read it. I've just attached an invisible statcounter.com counter to find out if people are looking, it's great fun.
    all the best,
    jess

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all your comments and read every one of them. If you have a specific question I will be happy to answer it!

Thank you so much for visiting!